Monday 3 February 2014

Exploring...

I find myself thinking back 3 years to when I was living in Majorca working as a holiday advisor.
My wonderful team.

It was a pretty full on job and the very little time I had off, I spent lazing around - sleeping in, swimming in the cove by my hotel, round the pool.
My little slice of the island, Camp de Mar, Southern Majorca

Though I encouraged the customers to get out and about and see the island, outside of my training period of freebie trips I did so very little myself. In my team of five, two of my colleagues were lucky enough to have a day off together. They were always off doing something and their day of exploring was dubbed Tourist Tuesday.

Living just a stones throw away from a beautiful city like Seville, I have vowed not to make the same mistake twice...and so Seville Saturday is born!
Seville Cathedral/Giralda
With such a jam packed timetable during the week, I also have very little time to blog so my Seville Saturday antics will be available in segments for your reading pleasure throughout the following week.

This week you can look forward to:

  • Una vuelta: Citysightseeing Sevilla
  • La Plaza de Toros: The Bull Ring
  • Seville Street Art
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading what you've got to say and I'll try to get back to each and every one of you! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!

© Between My Passport Pages. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig